Folding Power Wheelchair
- Net Weight with Battery 42 k.g.
- Frame: High strength A3 steel frame adopted is safe and durable by high-precision welding and advanced nano dry coating techniques. The bright-colored frame is highly stained proof and shockproof without any heavy metal or toxic substances on its surface that provide you a perfectly healthy and green product.
- Wheels: The 8'' thickened front wheels and 20'' thickened PU rear castors make steering more flexible and tires more durable and help absorb shock.
- Clutch hub: The clutch hub of the driving wheels are very user-friendly for the driver to separate the rear wheels from their motors while simply sitting in the wheelchair.
- Controller: The smart controller developed with China Academy of Science(CAS) has the advantages of precision control, quality reliability and on-off steadiness, which can be used alternatively in left and right handles. It can adjust the speed from 1km/h to 6 km/h, show power and veracity, turn the wheelchair by 360 °, provide fault alarm and other remarkable functions for users with different habits of operation.
- Motors and battery cells: These 200W*2low power consumption motors combined with the 12V*2 28AH cells ensure the wheelchair to travel the maximum distance 10 k.m.to 12 k.m.(on a flat road) once fully charged(charging for 6-8 hours). This combination has remarkable advantages of great power and long battery life to empower the wheelchair to go up slopes 8 degrees very easily. Electric-magnetic brake devices are also arranged inside the motors to stop the wheelchair during climbing a slope without going back.
Folding Power Wheelchair, Folding Electric Wheelchair, Folding Motorized Wheelchairs, Power Wheelchair Folding, Electric Wheelchair Folding, Electric Wheelchair Foldable, Folding Electric Wheelchairs for Sale, Folding Motorized Wheelchair Price, Electric Wheelchair Foldable India Buy Folding Power Wheelchair Online Shopping at Lowest Price in India, Electric Motorized Wheelchairs supplier, distributor and Dealer for Seniors, Elderly and Handicapped