Vissco Invalid Elbow Crutches with Double Folding Handle - Universal
Easy to use Elbow crutches reduce the pressure and ensure that the body weight is evenly distributed. Shock absorbers minimize the trauma for the user and enable better support. Reduce trauma to the forearm. Reducing stress to joints and muscles. Makes support easier for those are not able to grip well.
When to use:
- Fracture of lower limb
- Walking Disorders
- Injury or disorder of the spine
- Upper arm crutches require a minimum of training and substantially less upper extremity strength than other types of crutches
- Invalid Elbow Crutches With Double Folding Handle Features
- By providing additional points of contact the walking aid provides both additional support and a wider range of stable center of gravity positioning.
- Invalid Elbow Crutches With Double Folding Handle Measurements
- Item Weight: 1.4 Kg