Tynor Height Adjustable Walking Stick Soft Top Handle
Tynor Walking Stick is a general purpose walking aid, which can be used by geriatric, weak patients, or can be used as a post-operative rehabilitation aid. Height adjustment feature ensures proper load bearing, comfort, and correct posture. Available in silver, black and golden color.
- Comfortable hand grip
- Strong and durable
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Easy height adjustment
- Anti-slip pods
- The handle is scientifically designed to mimic the reverse hand anatomy, makes it extremely comfortable, ensures a strong grip with uniform load bearing. Safety Lanyard allows free use of the hand.
- Soft gel on handle top gives it a cushiony soft feel, enhanced comfort, reduced impact and shock transfer to user’s hand and better grip. It is latex free, non-allergenic, odorless and durable.
- High-performance TPE Pod provides excellent traction, high wear resistance, and high resilience.
- It is constructed from high strength aluminum alloy tubes, which are light in weight, strong and durable and have good weight bearing capacity. Anodized for long lasting, superior finish, and perfect aesthetics.
- Max/Min adjustable height: 780/742±5 mm
- Weight bearing capacity: 110 Kg